Our School Uniform
(All of our uniform can be purchased from High Street, Online or Supermarkets – apart from our logo sweatshirts and polos)
- A plain royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- Plain white shirts/blouses or plain white polo shirts (with or without the school logo)
- Grey or black skirts, pinafore dresses or trousers.
- Grey or black shorts can be worn in Summer
- Summer school-type dresses with either blue gingham checks or blue stripes
- Black, grey or white socks/tights
- Footwear: black or dark shoes or enclosed sandals. Black trainers are acceptable but must not be elaborately branded. All footwear should be plain and flat.
- Pupils need to have a coat appropriate for the weather. Any colour is acceptable.
- It is important that hats, scarves and gloves are labelled with the child’s name as these are easily lost.
(All of our PE Kit can be purchased from High Street, Online or Supermarkets – apart form our logo PE tee shirt)
- Plain black shorts
- T-shirt with school logo in a school team colour (available from our uniform supplier) or a plain tee shirt of the correct colour
- Pumps/plimsolls for indoor P.E. and trainers for outdoor P.E.
- Children may wear a tracksuit for outdoor P.E. in colder weather
- All P.E. kit needs to kept in a drawstring bag labelled with the child’s name. This will be kept on the child’s cloakroom peg.
P.E. kit should be brought to school on the first day of every half-term and left at school until the half-term holiday. P.E. kit may be sent home when it is particularly dirty.
Jewellery, watches and makeup
- No jewellery should be worn except for watches and stud earrings. These should be removed for P.E., games and swimming lessons by the child
- When children have their ears pierced, we ask parents to have this done during the summer holidays and to ensure that children know how to remove their own earrings.
- Children have to remove their earrings before both P.E. and swimming lessons. When a child is unable to remove their own earrings, then they should not wear them for school on P.E. and swimming lesson days.
- Children should not wear SMART watches as many are able to record or take photographs
- Your child should not wear make-up including nail polish to school.
- Children with long hair should have it tied back or put up.
Where can I buy my School Uniform?
The logo items of our school uniform can be purchased at The Uniform & Leisurewear Company shops in Lancaster or Morecambe and online.
Uniform is not available to purchase in school, however during term time, orders placed online can be delivered to school free of charge ready for you to collect.
The website address and shop addresses are -
15 Common Garden Street, Lancaster, LA1 1XD - Open Monday to Saturday
60 Euston Road, Morecambe, LA4 5DG - Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Both shops can be contacted on 01524 388355
Each term we hold a sale of second-hand school uniform. Details of this will be emailed and on the weekly Newsletter.