Values & Ethos
At our school we aim to:
- promote moral values, self respect and an appreciation of the Spiritual dimension of life;
- develop the academic potential of each pupil;
- develop enquiry and interest in learning;
- encourage pupils to respect and value people equally regardless of their differences;
- develop partnerships between school and the home and the local community;
- develop a joy of the value of life and a recognition of our responsibility in maintaining an ordered and caring society.
- Recognising its historic foundation the school aims to serve its community by providing education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practices. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers all its pupils.